Wednesday 1 August 2012

Updates

HI all ,I have been thinking ,wouldnt it be great to do a monthly project?
Well i was inspired by kellie at kelle belle studio who is papercatdesigns on youtube,she does a monthly project,for the past year she has made a new paper miniature outfit giving you free templates and tutorials to help you make a similar product.

I have decided to make a monthly digital collage sheet and tutorial for you to use ,for this though i would need to see who is interested so please leave a comment below if you think i should start this.

thankyou a bunch,have a beautiful crafty day
~ollie

6 comments:

  1. love your work Ollie , you are so talented :) Amelia

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks amelia,you are too ,i hope that if i do do this you join in

      Delete
  2. Hi Ollie,

    I too was inspired by someone else before I started my project. If it makes your heart sing, go for it! :) Looking forward to seeing what you create.

    Kellie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanbks for stopping by kellie,i am exited to see what i come up with too lol.
      have you made tutorials for the corset diaries yet?

      Delete
  3. Hello,
    I just found your blog from Kelly Belle Studio's Blog.
    I love your work and am going to sign up for your blog as soon as I am finished typing this. I would love to follow your monthly project. Thank you so much for offering this. I am going to put your site on my pintrest if it is ok with you? Thank you again for sharing your awesome talent.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. awh thankyou,do feel free to share ect if you wish :)
      the project has been delayed because of school and all so once i get back into the swing of internet life again i will be opening up the project.
      thankyou for stopping by

      Delete